Why Choose Us
The Best washing machine repair company in West Lake Hills
You won’t have to waste money on laundry since you have a washing machine at home. However, you must ensure that the washing machine is in great working order at all times. You will have no other option for getting your garments cleaned if there is a problem. Contact us for all your needs with related to washer repair in West Lake Hills and nearby cities, and nearby cities. We will provide all the support you need with fixing it.
You may call our experts at All Austin Repairs as soon as you realize your washing machine isn’t operating correctly. That’s because we can assist you in restoring the washing machine to functioning order. Our professional washing machine repair professionals are always eager to assist you.
Common washing machine problems
The following are some of the most typical issues that individuals have with their washers. Check the list to check whether the issue you’re having is addressed.
- The washer isn’t working at all – To begin, make sure the washing machine is turned on and linked to the power source. Whether this is the case, check to determine if the off-balance switch has tripped. When there is an imbalance of load, the off-balance switch will automatically trigger. Your washing machine has a built-in safety function. If the off-imbalance switch is not tripped, please contact us and we will make the necessary adjustments.
- You have problems in turning the wheel – You won’t be able to get your clothing clean according to your expectations if your washing machine isn’t spinning correctly. Another reason to get in touch with us is because of this. Your garments will be drenched, but you won’t be able to spin them. A faulty lid plunger or lid switch are the most common causes of this issue. Other issues, such as a worn drive belt, broken wiring, a defective timer contact, or a burnt out spin solenoid, might also cause similar issues. Whatever the issue is, our staff at All Austin Repairs can assist you in resolving it.
- You hear excessive vibrations – It might be frightening to see an excessive amount of vibration in your washing machine. When the washing machine is not correctly leveled, this might happen. In this case, you should put your washing machine on a sturdy floor. To reduce vibrations, consider inserting snubber pads or damper pads beneath the washing machine.
- You have problems with the drive spindle – An agitation issue might be caused by a worn-out belt. A broken drive spindle, transmission mode lever, wigwag plunger, agitator assembly, or drive belt may also cause this. Such issues may also be caused by a broken internal timer or a faulty pressure switch. We are prepared to assist you in resolving the issue.
- Leaks – Washing machine leaks may cause havoc in your house. Pumps that leak, tubs that leak, and blocked drain hoses are all common causes of such leaks. Our experts can pinpoint the issue and resolve it for you.
Apart from these issues, we are prepared to help you in resolving a variety of additional issues with your washing machine. All you have to do is get in touch with us to get our expert support.
We service all brands of washing machines
The experts at All Austin Repairs is available to assist you with all types of washing machine repairs, whether it’s from Samsung, GE, LG or Whirlpool. Hoses, pumps, timers, belts, lid plungers, lid switches, solenoids, and drive spindles are just a few of the replacement components we carry. You may also contact us if you need snubber pads or damper pads to control vibrations.